View, filter and download the transaction history of your wallet. Do it in the different formats we have: JSON or CSV.
|📝 Note: The content of this article applies to merchants located in Colombia.|
Download the details of the dispersion of funds from your wallet.
To download the detail of the movements of your wallet or dispersion account, follow these steps:
1. Access your Administration Console with your master user.
2. In the side menu, select the Wallet module.
You will see a list of your transactions.
3. If you wish, at the top you can filter the transactions to be downloaded by Type of transaction, Status, Amounts or Dates.
|📝 Note: In order to correctly download the report, make sure that the date range you wish to download does not exceed six months based on the current date.|
4. Click on the button .
5. Select .csv or JSON format type.
The report will start generating. You will receive a download link in the master user's email.
Types of operation according to the movement of funds
In the Wallet list, in the Transaction Type column, you will be able to see different descriptions according to the movement of funds as shown below:
- Kushki Recharge: When a merchant makes a deposit or transfer to the Kushki account, and we validate the payment voucher to perform the recharge manually to the merchant's wallet.
- Merchant Recharge: When a merchant logs into his Console with his master user and performs the recharge manually from his wallet.
- Recharge Settlement: When an automatic recharge is performed from the merchant's settlement (according to the configured percentage).
- Kushki Debit: When a direct debit is made from Kushki.
- Cash out Debit: When the merchant generates a cash out transaction.
- Debit Transfer out: When the merchant generates a transfer out transaction.