|Tabla de Contenido
Discover how to manage and configure your branch offices and integrate payment reception solutions from a single platform.
Merchant types for which you can configure branch offices
If you have a Payment Service Provider (PSP) or a company with one or multiple branch offices, franchises, or marketplaces, from the Kushki platform, you can integrate different solutions to receive payments from each branch office, simplifying your tasks and enjoying a simple, centralized, and individual administration for each of your sub-merchants.
⚠️ Country restrictions:
This functionality is available in:
Actions you can take to configure your branch offices
Through the configuration of branch offices, you can perform any of the following actions:
1. Request the branch office or sub-merchants creation:
Once you have the credentials associated to your branch offices, you can review the information in our credentials checking guide.
2. Request the update of previously configured branch offices or sub-merchants (optional).
3. Use a series of tools for information administration and management of your branch offices.
Branch office configuration options
To make the requests for points 1 and 2 mentioned in the previous section, Kushki provides you with two options, with which you can complete each of the requirements. Please enter the following links to learn about how it works.
Option A: Branch office membership form
Complete the required form(s) in accordance with the following requests:
- Sub-merchant or branch office affiliation form: enter the request to create or update your company's branch offices.
Al utilizar estos formularios, no es requerido que escribas una sola línea de código o que realices un desarrollo Web.
Optión B: API integration for branch office configuration
Integration process through API reference:
This option is ideal for Web developers; requests are made through endpoint consumption.
Additional forms in the branch office affiliation process
The following forms are available, so you can share additional documentation with us during the sub-merchant or branch office affiliation process.
- Additional branch office documentation form: you can add additional information about your branch offices, by including the Second Concurrence File or PEP format.
- Branch office performance report form: it includes information on the transactional metrics of the sub-merchants that you already have affiliated with Kushki, during the first days of the month.
- Daily branch office registration report: you will know the conditions for sending the daily registration report of your branch offices, which includes the summary of the requests that you have escalated to Kushki.