Check the status of the custom reports you previously requested from your merchant's console and find out how to download them.
|🔐 Note: Keep in mind that the downloading pending custom report process is enabled for users whose role is Master User in your Console credentials.|
Check my pending custom reports
Enter your Console with your user and password. Then, from the custom reports section, you can request the generation of a new report. It can be adapted depending on the needs of your merchant. Thus, you know in this section how to download pending reports.
Once it has been generated, the Pending downloads section will show you the discharge process of their results. Do the following:
- In the left lateral menu, select the Reports section.
- Access the Pending Downloads section.
- You will find a list of the reports you requested. In this list, you can verify the following information:
- Name: name assigned to the report
- Type: type of requested report
- Application date: date on which the report was generated in the console
- State: pending or generated
- Download: button to extract the report in the selected format
We invite you to check the following video with the step-by-step process you can follow to download the pending report: