Discover the affiliation process in Mexico. Your merchant could have an integration platform with multiple payment methods.
|📝 Note: The information contained in this article applies to merchants located in Mexico. If you are in other country, we invite you to access the guides available for each of the following countries:
For more information, visit the Kushki affiliation payment models section in our Kushki affiliation process guide.
Below we include the description of the information and documentation required for merchants that are in Mexico and want to join our services:
Remember that on our website, you can click the Contact Sales button. The system will take you to an affiliation form. Complete this information, and we will contact you shortly to continue with the affiliation process.
Information of the contact persons in the form
In the form you are going to complete, we will ask you to include three contact persons. We will communicate with these people during the affiliation and move to production process:
- Administrator: Person to whom production credentials will be sent and/or who will be contacted if more information is required.
- Accountant: Person to whom invoices and necessary accounting information will be sent.
- Technical Specialist: Person who will be contacted to start the integration process with Kushki, as well as the technical certification.
Use of bank account information detailed in the form
Under any of the models that apply to your merchant, the bank account you have specified in the affiliation application form will be the account in which Kushki will disburse what you have collected at the frequency agreed in the commercial agreement.
For this purpose, it is essential that in this field you include the correct and complete information of a bank account that you have in Mexico.
Required documents for Kushki affiliation process
Please note which are the required affiliation documents you must include in your application process:
- Official identification of the Legal Representative of the National Electoral Institute (INE) or Federal Electoral Institute (IFE): it includes a copy of both sides (front-back) of the current document.
|⚠️ Important: if the Legal Representative of your merchant is a foreigner, please include a copy of the passport.|
- Proof of Fiscal Situation: this document must include the Federal Taxpayer Registry (RFC), the Company Name, Fiscal Regime, Fiscal Address, and the Economic Activity carried out by your merchant. This document should not have been issued over three (3) months ago, including the current month.
- Proof of address included in the company name: this document should not have been issued over three (3) months ago, including the current month.
- Copy of public services (water, private service, electricity, telephone, cable, and internet): you can also include an account statement where the address is described. This document must be issued by a bank or formal financial institution.
- Account Statement or Bank Opening Cover: This document should not have been issued over three (3) months ago. This document must describe the bank, the owner of the company name, the Clabe Account including 18 digits, and the account number.
- Constitutive Act: this document must detail the corporate purpose, the address of the company*, the type of commercial company, the reason or company name, the duration of the company, and the Appointment of the Legal Representative. It should also include the powers of attorney and authorized signatures on behalf of the Legal Representative, shareholders, and share capital.
In case of not having the appointment of the Legal Representative in the Constitutive Act, in addition to the powers granted, you must include a power of attorney of the Legal Representative: this document should be verified by a notary public.
* Keep in mind that the proof of address must match the information declared in the Proof of tax situation.
- Commercial agreement: this document must include the full name and signature of the Legal Representative declared in the Constitutive Act or Power of Attorney.
- Consent from the Ministry of the Interior (SEGOB) and Trade Registry of the current year; if applicable: this document must be verified by a notary public.
|🚨 Important: The SEGOB consent for Gambling businesses corresponds to wire transfer 7995 and the notary registration for social service organizations corresponds to wire transfer 8398.|