We tell you what the affiliation process is for our merchants located in Peru. By partnering with Kushki, you will have a secure platform with multiple payment methods.
|📝 Note: The information contained in this article applies to merchants located in Peru. If you are in other country, we invite you to access the guides available for each of the following countries:|
For merchants located in Peru, we have the following membership models available according to the payment methods that you need to integrate into your merchant's payment platform:
For more information, visit the Kushki affiliation payment models section in our Kushki affiliation process guide.
Below we include the description of the information and documentation required for merchants that are in Peru and want to join our services:
Remember that on our website, you can click the Contact Sales button. The system will take you to an affiliation form. Complete this information, and we will contact you shortly to continue with the affiliation process.
Information of the contact persons in the form
In the form you are going to complete, we will ask you to include three contact persons. We will communicate with these people during the affiliation and move to production process:
- Administrator: Person to whom production credentials will be sent and/or who will be contacted if more information is required.
- Accountant: Person to whom invoices and necessary accounting information will be sent.
- Technical Specialist: Person who will be contacted to start the integration process with Kushki, as well as the technical certification.
Use of bank account information detailed in the form
Under any of the models that apply to your merchant, the bank account you have specified in the affiliation application form will be the account in which Kushki will disburse what you have collected at the frequency agreed in the commercial agreement.
For this purpose, it is essential that in this field you include the correct and complete information of a bank account that you have in Peru.
Required documents for Kushki affiliation process
When applying for affiliation to our services, we require that you include the following documents as part of the affiliation requirements:
- Taxpayer Registry (RUC) file report: this document must include the shareholding composition of the company and the name of the current Legal Representative. The issue date of this document should not have been issued over three (3) months ago.
- Current identity document of the Legal Representative.
- Bank certificate and/or merchant account statement: this document should not have been issued over ninety (90) days ago. It must contain the account number, the name of the bank, the account holder, and the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) registration.
- Certificate of validity of the power granted by the legal person.
|🚨 Important: Kushki may request additional documentation, in accordance with the requirements that were asked for the Niubiz processor.|