How chargebacks work to reverse charges from your merchant
- Chargeback processing
- What is a chargeback?
- Why do chargebacks happen?
- What happens when there is a chargeback or fraud on my Kushki account?
- What is the flow of a chargeback? How long is each stage?
- For what payment methods do chargebacks apply?
- How does the end customer initiate the chargeback with the issuing bank?
- How do we notify a merchant of a chargeback?
- What happens in my Kushki account when a chargeback is raised?
- At what time is the charge or debit made because of the dispute?
- What documents do I have to provide in case of a dispute?
- How many days do I have to submit documentation for a chargeback?
- How do I enter the transaction information into the Console?
- How can I protect myself against chargebacks?
- What suggestions can I follow to increase my chances of getting the chargeback?
- When does Kushki respond to me?