If you need to disburse money to your customers or users, you can do it through the Kushki administrative console of your merchant, by using the payment disbursement service. Follow the steps below.
1. Access the Administrative Console with your master user.
2. Go to the Transactions > Dispersions section.
3. There, you will be able to upload the files that will be processed to perform the disbursement. To fill out the template, use the InputFile guide. Please, only use it as a reference and avoid uploading your data there.
4. Once you have uploaded the files, the Process button will be activated, click on it to process the disbursements.
5. In the Process dispersion tab, the following message will appear: “Your dispersion request is being validated” and then, the corresponding Request number.
|Note: The request may take time to be processed depending on the number of transactions. While it is being processed, no additional files will be allowed to be uploaded.|
The following GIF will walk you through the disbursement process through the Administrative Console:
6. Once the validation is complete, you will be notified by email indicating the result of your request:
- Processed: the format and balance of the disbursement account are correct.
- Partially processed: there are some transactions with errors due to format or balance.
- Invalid: format and/or disbursement account balance are correct.
7. Or with the application number, you can search in the Processed Applications (Solicitudes procesadas) tab and check their status:
Keep in mind the following:
- When the request is in Processed status, the format and balance of the disbursement account are correct. You must wait for the bank to issue the final response to be downloaded.
- When the request is in the Partially Processed state, it means it has correct transactions, although it also has some errors. In this case, the correct transactions are processed and the details of the errors are displayed with the option to download the validation error file.
- When the request is in Invalid status, the details of the errors are displayed, with the option of downloading the file with validation errors.
8. Finally, once the disbursement process has been completed, the client will receive a notification by email, indicating that the bank's final response to the completed request has already been received and is available in the Administrative Console:
The bank's response is also reflected in the Administrative Console in the following steps:
- Transactions > Disbursements Module: it is available for download.
- Transactions > Payments Module: the status of transactions has been updated, whether they have been Approved or Declined.
- Reports Module: you can create the report of the transactions and download it.
Keep in mind that:
- The InputFile name has been added to the reports section, so you are now able to add the name of the InputFile to the report.
- To obtain the merchant Identifier, the “Custom (metadata)” field must be added to the report.
- You must have enough funds in your disbursement account at the time of making a disburse request.
- You must keep in mind the maximum weight of the file to be able to disburse.
- You must upload both the InputFile template and the UafFile template in order to process the data.
- You must correctly fill out the template (InputFile).