|Tabla de Contenido
Request affiliation or update of your sub-merchants or branch offices quickly; without writing a single line of code.
Through this form, all Payment Service Provider (PSP) type merchants, who wish to use the services of Kushki LATAM or Kushki Mundial, can send their sub-merchant affiliation requests; without using a single line of code.
Remember that the option to create or update your company's branch offices through the integration process via API is also enabled.
How to use the sub-merchant registration form?
Perform the following steps:
1. Go to the URL of the PSPs Submerchants forms.
2. Select the Submerchant Registration Form option to access the sub-merchant registration form.
3. Choose the product type: Latam or Kushki Mundial.
4. Choose the registration method of your preference: Individual or Bulk vía CSV File.
To determine which registration method to select, review the information below about the characteristics of each registration method.
Branch office registration methods
Individual registration method
The following features apply to this registration method. Keep this information in mind before selecting this option:
- You must register the information for each sub-merchant separately.
- The dynamic module allows you to add an unlimited number of sub-merchants. We recommend selecting this option to add up to a maximum of 5 sub-merchants.
- This registration method is ideal for applying to a small number of sub-merchants.
If you selected this registration method, continue with the following steps:
There are required fields (*) in which you must complete the information when sending the request.
5. Enter the PSP information, indicating the following information:
5.1. PSP Tax ID: PSP tax identification number.
5.2. PSP Name: name of the PSP.
5.3. PSP Notification email: email addresses to which notifications about the request status will be sent.
Please note that you can add up to a maximum of 10 emails in the same request.
6. Enter the information of the sub-merchants that you need to affiliate, by including the following fields:
6.1. PSP Customer ID: PSP identification number.
If your merchant does not have a PSP Customer ID, you can enter the 3-letter ISO code that corresponds to the country of operation of the sub-merchants. Visit the IBAN website to access the complete list of ISO country codes described in the international standard ISO 3166.
6.2. Action: action to be performed: Create (create a sub-merchant), Update (update the information of a sub-merchant).
6.3. Currency: type of currency of operation of the merchant, according to the country where the merchant carries out operations: USD, PEN, MXN, CLP, COL.
6.4. Submerchant Country of Tax Residency: ISO code of the country of tax residence of the sub-merchant.
6.5. Submerchant Name: commercial name of the sub-merchant.
6.6. Submerchant Company Registration Number: sub-merchant registration number.
6.7. Submerchant Tax ID: tax identification number of the sub-merchant.
6.8. Submerchant Legal Name: corporate name of the sub-merchant.
6.9. Submerchant Legal Entity Type: type of legal entity of the sub-merchant.
6.10. Submerchant MCC: Merchant Category Code (MCC) of the sub-merchant.
6.11. Submerchant URL
6.12. Submerchant Status
6.13. Submerchant AML risk category H-M-L: sub-merchant risk level based on the PSP criteria: H (high), M (medium), and L (low).
6.14. Submerchant Settlement Bank Country: country of the sub-merchant settlement bank.
6.15. Submerchant Regulated Business: select Yes if the sub-merchant is a regulated business or No otherwise.
6.16. 2nd Concurrence Needed?: indicates Yes if a second concurrence is necessary or No otherwise.
6.17. PSP User Email: corresponds to the email to which access will be generated or the console user for your sub-merchant.
6.18. Operation Country: country of operation of the sub-merchant. Select the ISO code of your country of operation.
6.19. Payment Methods: select the payment methods that you will enable in your sub-merchants (in case these are not the same as your PSP), including: Card, Transfer In, Transfer Out, Cash In, Cash Out.
6.20. Additional Information URL: if you require it, in this field, you can attach additional information that you need to share with us for the affiliation request of your sub-merchants.
Information of legal representatives
6.21. Legal Representatives Information: it includes information for up to 5 legal representatives, including names, identification numbers, country of residence.
6.22. UBOs Information: includes information for up to 5 Ultimate Beneficial Owners.
7. If you need to add more submerchant, click on the +Add Submerchant button at the bottom of the screen.
8. Once you have read Kushki's terms and conditions and the personal data processing policy, click the checkbox to accept them.
9. Click the Submit button.
Bulk Registration Method (Bulk via CSV File)
Please make sure:
Keep in mind what characteristics apply to this registration method, which is ideal for massively configuring a large number of sub-merchants:
- In this registration method, the same information is requested as in the individual method.
- You must record the information for each sub-commerce in different rows of the Excel template provided.
- The expected format of each column and the required information that must be included in the request is indicated in the template.
- This registration method allows you to add up to a maximum of 450 sub-merchants per request or file.
If you selected this registration method, continue with the following steps:
Please note that this registration method does not request information fields within the form.
10. Access the template link provided in the text.
11. Download the file in .xlsx format.
12. When you open the file, add the information for each sub-merchant in separate rows, taking into account the format indications and requirements that appear below each field.
13. Once you have completed all the information on the sub-merchants, delete the row(s) that contain indications about the format or requirements.
14. Save the file in “CSV UTF-8 (comma delimited)” format.
15. Upload the file in the “Upload CSV file” field of the form.
16. Verify that the information entered contains all required fields completed, is correct, and that you are not submitting a duplicate request.
17. Accept the terms and conditions and then click the Submit button.
18. The system will show you the following screen, indicating that your request was sent correctly.
Please note that this confirmation does not indicate that the information has already been validated and accepted by Kushki.
What happens when you submit the branch registration form?
Once you submit the form, we will review the information you shared with us, verifying that:
- The required information was filled out correctly and completely,
- The file format was attached correctly (for requests whose registration method is mass registration by CSV).
- Kushki did not receive duplicate applications; that is, sub-merchant affiliation requests that have already been previously submitted.
Branch office registration application approved
- If the information received meets each of the aforementioned criteria, your application will be approved.
- Within 30 minutes, you will receive a notification of approval of the request.
- For the individual registration method, you will receive an email for each sub-merchant processed.
- In the case of the massive CSV method, you will receive a single email with notification of the entire file.
Branch office registration application rejected
If, in the validation carried out by the Kushki team, any duplicate record was detected in the request (that is, it was identified that the requirement had already been sent previously), this request will be rejected, and therefore you must correct it and send it again.
Rejection reasons in the individual registration method
If you submitted the application through the individual registration method, and any inconsistency was identified in the application, within 30 minutes, you will receive a rejection notification of the application. In this notification, we will indicate which of the sub-commerces are duplicates; so that in this way, you can correct the form and send them again.
Please note that when your request is received through the individual registration method, only requests that were not found to be duplicates will be processed and those that do appear in this way will be rejected.
Rejection reasons in the mass registration method
If you submitted your request using the bulk registration method (CSV file), please keep the following considerations in mind:
Please note that if duplicate registrations were found upon receipt of your request via the bulk registration method, none of the requests received will be processed; so you must correct this information and send it again.
- If you sent the CSV file with the requested format (columns, order, and titles of the template), but duplicates were identified in it, you will receive an email from Kushki within 30 minutes, which will indicate the reason for rejection of said request and the explanation of the information that you must correct and send again.
- If you sent the CSV file without including the requested format (correct columns, order, and template titles), the system will not be able to obtain the emails that you registered in the “PSP Notification Email” field and for this reason, we will not be able to notify you about the rejection of the request. If you have not received an email from Kushki within 30 minutes, we recommend that you review the information you shared with us, making sure that the document previously sent meets the requirements indicated in the introduction to this section.
If you need to complete any additional request regarding the management, creation, or updating of the information reported for your sub-merchants, we recommend that you read the following guides:
- Recommendations for the affiliation process of your sub-merchants or branch offices: check here the answers to frequently asked questions in the affiliation process and additional information on the fields enabled in this form.
- Integration process via API and the technical instructions of the integration process via API. The process of creating or updating your sub-merchant information can also be done through the API reference.
- Branch office additional documentation form: request to send additional documentation for your sub-merchants, including the Second Concurrence File or the PEP format.
- Branch office performance report form: it includes information on the transactional metrics of the sub-merchants that you already have affiliated with Kushki, during the first days of the month.
- Once you have submitted the sub-merchant registration request correctly, you will receive a daily report with the status of the requests.