|Tabla de Contenido
Learn the answers to common questions and additional recommendations about the branch affiliation process.
Recommendations about the fields of the form
When completing this form, we suggest you take into account the recommendations listed below for the following fields:
Submerchant Name and Submerchant Legal Name
The difference between these two fields is that the Submerchant Name field refers to the commercial name of your company. On the other hand, the Submerchant Legal Name field corresponds to the company name of your company.
PSP User Email
In this field, you must enter the email address to which access or console user will be generated for your sub-merchant. Keep in mind that, from the console with your Customer user, you can customize the email for each of your Branch office IDs.
PSP Notification Email
We recommend that all sub-merchants of your company enter the same notification email. The above to have centralized monitoring of all your requests escalated to Kushki.
Submerchant Legal Entity Type
In this field, you can register the type of legal entity of your company; This is optional for all merchants.
In this field, you must include the merchant category code (MCC) that corresponds to the description of your company. To find out the code, you must include in the form, please check the MCC code list.
Legal Representatives Information
This section is required and within it, you must include the information of the legal representatives of your company.
- In this section, you are required to declare up to 5 UBOs (Ultimate Beneficial Owners). That is, the group of people who own, control, or benefit from the company or organization.
- This section is required for companies with medium or high-risk categorization in the addendum to the established commercial agreement.
- For companies with low risk categorization, this section is optional, and you can enter the information of your company's legal representatives.
Submerchant AML risk category H-M-L
This field corresponds to the assessment of the risk scale established by your merchant, taking into account the H: High, M: Medium and L: Low scale.
Submerchant Settlement Bank Name
In this field, you must include the bank information, where you will carry out the settlement of your sub-merchants.
Submerchant Regulated Business
This field indicates whether or not your merchant requires an operating license. For example, for gambling-type merchants, they need to have a SEGOB license.
2nd Concurrence Needed?
In this field, you are required to include Yes, in the event that in the addendum to the commercial agreement signed with Kushki, it has been established that your sub-merchants require a second concurrence review. Otherwise, you can select No.
This field corresponds to the URL of the sub-merchant, instead of the main merchant. If the sub-merchant does not have a specific URL, you can include your company's URL.
Below, please find the answers to frequently-asked questions that may arise in the process of applying for the affiliation process of your sub-merchants or branch offices:
How do service level agreements (SLAs) work?
The following matrix includes the information on the established SLAs for the branch office affiliation process.
Keep in mind that:
Based on the information mentioned above, response times for sub-merchant affiliation requests work as follows:
Is there a field to send an external reference of an internal merchant ID?
There is no field enabled to include this information; however, this data can be included in the Submerchant Name field. For example, Merchant Eli- 86541.
Where can I check the file format that is downloaded in the response email to the request?
Please note that the request response format contains all the operational fields of the process that apply to your company. To view the format that you will receive in response to your request, we invite you to access the sub-merchant status report format template.
In turn, there is a checking portal, where you can check the fields of interest for your company and the requests made for your sub-merchants.
Are the results of receiving the request received through Webhooks?
If you submitted your submerchant's affiliation request through API integration, you will receive a notification through Webhook.
If you sent the affiliation request for your sub-merchants, by using this form, please remember the following considerations:
- If your request was approved:
- You will receive the response via email within 30 minutes.
- For the individual registration method: you will receive an email for each processed sub-merchant.
- For the bulk registration method (CSV): you will receive a single email notification of the entire file.
Ten en cuenta que, al recibir tu solicitud por medio del método de registro individual, solo se procesarán las solicitudes que no se encontraron duplicadas y las que sí aparecen de esta forma, serán rechazadas. Please note that, when your request is received through the individual registration method, only requests that were not found to be duplicates will be processed and those that do appear in this way will be rejected.
- If your request was rejected:
- For the individual registration method: within 30 minutes you will receive a notification of rejection of the application, indicating the list of sub-merchants that are duplicates.
- For the bulk registration method (CSV):
- If you included the correct CSV format, within a maximum of 30 minutes, we will send you an email notifying you of the reasons for rejecting your request.
- If you included the wrong CSV format: in this case, the system will not be able to obtain the emails that you registered in the PSP Notification email field. For this reason, if you have not received an email from Kushki within 30 minutes, we recommend that you review the information you previously shared with us to detect any inconsistencies or duplicate registrations.
Please note that, if duplicate records were found upon receipt of your request, none of the requests received will be processed; so you must correct this information and send it again.
How can I review the approval or denial results of my affiliation application?
This information is visible in the daily report that you will receive with the update of your requests or through the checking portal. It is important that you keep in mind that an instant or direct notification is not generated for this purpose.
Do denied notifications include the rejection reasons?
The notification that you will receive in your email will indeed include the rejection reasons. In this scenario, it is important to note that there are two types of denial requests: (a) request rejection upload and (b) rejection generated during the Onboarding Submerchants process.
- If you sent the request through API, we invite you to validate our technical documentation, where you will find the rejection responses of 400 and 403 types. The reasons for the error will be indicated in the body of the message; for example, “error validating fields”. In this case, you are required to send the request again, including correcting the data.
- If you submitted your application through the sub-merchant affiliation form, the rejection notification will include the reasons for this decision. If the rejection reason was generated due to technical problems, the assigned KAM will notify you of the reason why the process could not be completed.
In cases where you need to appeal a rejection request, please contact your assigned KAM, who will escalate the request to the Kushki Risk Committee.
If you need to complete any additional request regarding the management, creation, or updating of the information reported for your sub-merchants, we recommend that you read the following guides:
- Sub-merchant or branch office affiliation form: request to create or update your company's branch offices through a registration form.
- Integration process via API and the technical instructions of the integration process via API. The process of creating or updating your sub-merchant information can also be done through the API reference.
- Branch additional documentation form: requests to send additional documentation for your sub-merchants, including the Second Concurrence File or the PEP format.
- Branch office performance report form: includes information on the transactional metrics of the sub-merchants that you already have affiliated with Kushki, during the first days of the month.
- Once you have submitted the sub-merchant registration request correctly, you will receive a daily report with the status of the requests.