|Tabla de Contenido
If you have active sub-merchants with Kushki, you can add their transactional metrics to the performance reporting form.
Through the Submerchant Performance Report form, you can report to our Risk and Monitoring Team the information and metrics related to the transactions of your affiliated sub-merchants. This process is required that you carry out during the first days of each month.
Access to the branch office performance report
To use this form, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Enter the URL of the PSPs Submerchants form.
2. Select the Submerchant Performance Report option to access the branch office performance report form.
3. Choose the type of product: Latam or Kushki Mundial.
Complete the PSP information
In the first section of the form you must document the following information from the PSP:
Complete the information in the following fields, by ensuring that the information registered exactly matches the information you registered at the time of requesting affiliation with the first sub-merchants associated with said entity or business name.
4. PSP Tax ID
5. PSP Name
6. PSP Notification Email: email addresses to which notifications about the status of the application will be sent.
In this field, you can add up to a maximum number of 10 different emails.
Sending the sub-merchant performance report
7. Attach the report in the File Upload field.
This field allows you to attach any file type, as long as it does not exceed 10,854 MB in weight, and only a single file is attached.
8. Accept the Terms and conditions.
9. Choose the Submit button and send the request.
10. A screen will appear indicating that we have received your request.
Please note that this confirmation does not indicate that the documentation was successfully linked to the sub-merchant's membership application.
What happens when you send the performance report?
Performance report request approved
After you have submitted the form, within a maximum of 30 minutes, you will receive a notification of approval of the request, as long as our first information verification filter has validated that the information you shared with us matches any PSP record that is available in the database. That is to say, prior to this request, we have received a request to register sub-merchants.
The following email will confirm that the documentation has been successfully attached to the PSP:
Performance report request rejected
Once you have submitted the request, within a maximum of 30 minutes, you will receive a notification indicating that your request has been rejected. The above, because our first verification filter has validated that the information you shared with us does not match any record previously received in our database. That is, we have not received a prior request from your business with the registration of your sub-merchants.
To correct this request, you need to:
- Review the completed information,
- Make sure it matches exactly the one recorded in the first sub-merchant affiliation request for this entity/Tax ID.
- This way, you can repeat the process and resubmit the documentation.
To carry out additional processes for configuring your sub-merchants, we recommend that you visit the following guides:
- Sub-merchants or branch office affiliation form: if you need to create or update the information of your affiliated sub-merchants.
- Integration process via API and the technical instructions of the integration process via API: the process of creating or updating your sub-merchant information can also be done through the API reference.
- Additional branch office documentation form: in case you need to send additional documentation from your sub-merchants; for example, the Second Concurrence File or the PEP format.
- Once you have submitted the sub-merchant registration request correctly, you will receive a daily report with the status of your requests.