|Tabla de Contenido
In the Onboarding Status Check Portal, you can check the status of the requests sent to Kushki for the affiliation of your sub-merchants.
The information found on this portal is updated online and notified via the email you included in your membership application.
How to access the branch office checking portal?
To check the fields of interest for your company and the requests made by your sub-merchants, do the following to access this information:
- Enter the checking portal.
- Select the Onboarding Status Check Portal option.
- Enter the token you received in the daily report with the CSV file.
In this portal, you can check the status of all sub-merchants related to your company, including information such as: approved requests, requests pending to be reviewed by the Risk Team, or rejected requests.
The menu that you will find in this checking portal is the following:
If you need to complete any additional request regarding the management, creation, or updating of the information reported for your sub-merchants, we recommend that you read the following guides:
- Integration process via API and the technical instructions of the integration process via API: you can request to create or update the information of your company's branch offices through the API reference.
- Sub-merchant or branch office affiliation form: if you need to create or update the information of your affiliated sub-merchants.
- Branch office additional documentation form: it requests to send additional documentation for your sub-merchants, including the Second Concurrence File or the PEP format.
- Branch office performance report form: it includes information on the transactional metrics of the sub-merchants that you already have affiliated with Kushki, during the first days of the month.
- Once you have submitted the sub-merchant registration request correctly, you will receive a daily report with the status of your requests.