|Tabla de Contenido
Get to know how you can send the Second Concurrence File or PEP format in the additional branch office documentation form.
Access to the additional branch office documentation form
Complete the following steps to access the additional documentation form for branch offices or sub-merchants:
1. Enter the PSPs Submerchants form.
2. Select the “Submerchant Additional Documentation” option to access the additional branch office documentation form.
3. Choose the product type: Latam or Kushki Mundial.
4. Select the document you are going to attach: Second Concurrence File or PEP Format.
Fill in the PSP information data
In the first section of the form you must document the PSP information. Complete the following fields, making sure to include the same information that you filled out when requesting the sub-merchant affiliation process in which you need to add additional documentation. Please include the following information:
5. PSP Tax ID: tax identification number.
6. PSP Name: name of the PSP.
7. PSP Customer ID: PSP identification number created by Kushki.
8. PSP Notification Email: email addresses to which notifications about the status of the request will be sent. You can add up to 10 different emails.
9. All documents contain an official template to fill out the information. Please download, complete, and attach the form that appears on the screen:
Complete the sub-merchant information data
In the second section, you will find the information of the sub-merchant to which the documentation is required to be attached. Please make sure to complete the fields detailed below with the same information that you filled out when requesting the sub-merchant affiliation process to which you are going to attach the following information.
10. Submerchant Tax ID: tax identification number of the sub-merchant.
11. Submerchant Name: commercial name of the sub-merchant.
12. Verify the information entered; that is, make sure you have completed:
- The information of all required fields;
- That these match exactly with the information you provided us at the time of sending the sub-commerce registration request.
13. Attach the documentation in the File Upload field.
This field allows you to attach any file type; as long as it does not exceed 10,854 MB in weight. Please note that you can only attach a single file.
14. Accept the Terms and conditions, select the Submit button, and send the request.
15. The system will show you a confirmation screen for sending the form.
Please note that this confirmation does not indicate that the documentation was successfully linked to the sub-merchant's affiliation application.
What happens after submitting the form?
Branch office registration application approved
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an approval notification via email within 30 minutes. You will receive this information as long as in the first filter of the validation process we have verified that the information of your merchant and sub-merchants matches any registration request in progress to which you need to link the documentation you are sending us.
This email confirms that the documentation you attached in your application has been correctly attached to the sub-merchant in the affiliation process.
Branch office registration application rejected
If, in the validation carried out by the Kushki team, it was identified that the information of your merchant and sub-merchant does not match any registration request in progress to which the documentation is required to be linked, your request will be rejected. You will be notified via email in a maximum of 30 minutes.
In this case, you must review the completed information and make sure that it exactly matches the data provided in the sub-merchant affiliation application. In this way, the process will be repeated, and you will be able to resend the documentation.
To carry out additional processes for configuring your sub-merchants, we recommend that you check the following guides:
- Sub-merchant or branch office affiliation form: if you need to create or update the information of your affiliated sub-merchants.
- Integration process via API and the technical instructions of the integration process via API. The process of creating or updating your sub-merchant information can also be done through the API reference.
- Branch office performance report form: at the beginning of the month, you will be able to share with us through this form the information on your transactional metrics achieved by the sub-merchants that you already have affiliated with Kushki.
- Once you have submitted the sub-merchant registration request correctly, you will receive a daily report with the status of the requests.