|Tabla de Contenido
We tell you how it works and when you will receive the daily registration report from your company's branch offices.
Considerations for receiving the report
Once you have submitted the registration request for your company's sub-merchants correctly, you will receive a daily report with the status of these requests, taking into account the following considerations:
- It will be sent to the emails registered in the PSP Notification Email field, which you registered when you sent the sub-merchant affiliation request.
- You will receive this information from Monday to Friday at 8:00 pm. (Ecuador and Colombia time).
- You will find a summary of the requests by state in the body of the email and a CSV attachment with the details of each request.
Keep in mind that this report is only sent as long as there has been a status change in any of the requests that your company has in process with Kushki.
If you need to carry out any additional process in the administration of your sub-merchants, we recommend that you check the guides below:
- Sub-merchant or branch office affiliation form: to create or update the information of your branch offices affiliated with Kushki.
- API integration process and the technical instructions of the API integration process: The creation or update process can also be completed through the consumption of the API reference.
- Additional branch office documentation form: Use this form to submit additional documentation from your branch offices, including the Second Concurrence File or the PEP format.
- Branch office performance report form: it includes information on the transactional metrics of the sub-merchants that you already have affiliated with Kushki, during the first days of the month.